Thursday, July 22, 2010

PASSIONATE LOVER

Be my passionate lover
It’s only you I want under my cover

Softly kiss my anxious lips
As you move your hands down my hips

I quiver when u touch my breast
And whisper softly, when on it your lips rest

Hold my head, Let me struggle for air
As you Move your fingers through my silky hair

Be my passionate lover

Moving towards the night
I start to think, sex, I think I might.

As you start to raven
I feel like oh, down comes heaven

On the bed as we roll
Craving, my body wants you to enroll

Moaning as you do push-up
My point of satisfaction was nearly up

Be my passionate lover

Just when you reach your max
Griping you tight as ever, I reached my climax

With you in my life
Now and forever, I will feel alive

Be my passionate lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment